quarta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2009

THREE ILLUSIONS -PEDRO AYRES MAGALHÃES

FEELING

A perfect and good feeling
Once lived in me
There's never been such a love
But the end
Arrived

The wind did a strange favor
The wind that time forgot

So come from faraway to listen
Because I Il'be singing high

Oh yes, I've already seen
Wat my Fate wil be



GUILT

-Oh Guilt, I don't want you to follow me!
-Swear, you'Il allow me to decide!

-Do you accept or not, that it is never too late.
-Do you accept or not that I will come back?

Perhaps, perhaps
tomorrow is going to bring me more, but I don't know,
perhaps, slowly,
I will return to the sorrow, I've just left.

BITTERNESS

Bitterness, relaxed and sad
-Does it seem that I'm distant or in fear?

It's almost certain
That nothing exist:

Nothing is close to me.
Neither am I sad.

Sem comentários: